Do you have a business plan or good idea for a business ?
Would you like to get a serious critique of your plan and the
chance to present to a wide range of local professionals,
business experts and, possibly even, funding sources ?
You can do all this by presenting at a
future Western Massachusetts Venture Forum.
Business Plan Review Committee will:
- Review your plan for possible presentation at a forum session
- Offer feedback on the plan
- Identify potential service providers
- Forward your plan to interested venture capital resources
Please submit your business plan, with this template:
- Business Plan Submission Form
- Business Plan Submission Rules and Guidelines
Please submit your plan to the
Business Plan Committee Chair, Paul Nicolai.
There should be nothing
confidential or secret in any of the materials submitted.
Review the Rules and Guidelines linked below for more details.
You must submit at least two months
prior to the first forum session you might be scheduled to present.
Plans and inquires should be addressed to:
Nicolai Law Group, P.C.i
Business Law & Litigationi
146 Chestnut St.i
Springfield, MA 01103-1539i
Phone: (413) 272-2000 ext. 1i
Fax: (413) 272-2010i